LDD Liquid Diet Drops are an all natural & hormone-free diet solution.
LDD is a hormone-free blend of amino acids for use alongside the LDD diet protocol for help you stay focused and get results.
Available exclusively from Evolution Slimming.
LDD is not available anywhere else in the UK and is available exclusively at Evolution Slimming.
Now available in the UK - LDD Liquid Diet drops are an appetite suppressant and energy booster in liquid form, which provide you with the strength & energy to follow the LDD diet for fast weight-loss results which can be long lasting.
Benefits of the LDD Diet:
- LDD drops are used in conjunction with an LDD VLC (Liquid Diet Drops Very Low Calorie Diet) protocol (below).
- American users of diet drops have reported weight loss of upto 1lb per day in some stages.
- Diet drops are widely used in the USA and it is now becoming more popular as the UK catches on.
- You won't feel hungry or lack energy whilst using the LDD as it helps to suppress the appetite and provide energy.
- Your body will use the stored fats from your body as an energy source whilst helping you lose weight fast.
- Follow the protocol exactly and reveal a new you that you never though was possible.
Did you know? Diet drops are incredibly popular in the USA where some slimmers claim to have lost upto 1-2lbs per day.
The LDD diet plan consists of regular doses of LDD along with following a 500 calorie a day diet. The reason why only 500 calories are needed is because the body is already pulling at least 2000 calories from the body's stored fat to use as energy. Since you are only consuming 500 calories on the LDD diet plan, there are certain foods that you need to avoid and certain foods that you need to eat. The foods that you are required to eat on the diet plan are the ones that will help restore your body back to its normal balance of burning fat.
LDD (Liquid Diet Drops) are a safe, hormone-free alternative to the hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) drops. Avoid hCG drops containing hormones or ‘homeopathic’ versions as thehormone source may be unknown.
LDD are a complex formula of natural amino acids which help reset the hypothalamus by sending signals to begin breaking down high body fat. This causes your body to use the body fat as a primary fuel source. These signals are believed to be sent when the body is experiencing a reduced and low calorie diet. The LDD must be used in conjunction with an LDD VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet - detailed within this guide).
The VLCD should consist of a diet high in lean proteins, low-carb and low in saturated fats for best results. 500-700 Calories per day is recommended.
These signals are also believed to send a message to the body to help conserve and maintain lean body mass. This prevents muscle loss which in turn helps to achieve a leaner, healthy appearance.
How do I use LDD diet drops?
LDD drops are placed under the tongue by squeezing and releasing the pippette. Hold the drops in your mouth without swallowing for 10-30 seconds, until the drops have dispersed.
Take the drops 2 times daily - for example - once in the morning and evening. LDD drops must be used in conjunction with an LDD diet plan to see results.
There are three stages to the LDD diet, each involving a different amount of calories intake, Loading, Maintenance and Stabilization stages.
Each must be followed correctly in conjunction with the LDD drops. LDD drops cause your hypothalamus to mobilize the fat out of the fat storage locations so that it's available for use. While you are only consuming 500 calories, your hypothalamus is continually releasing the fat stored in your body. Because of this, your body is actually operating on thousands of calories a day. The result is your body using thousands of calories of fat from your body each day.
Do I need to follow a diet with LDD?
Absolutely. In order to see results with our LDD drops, you'll need to follow the diet plan, also known as an 'LDD protocol'. It's not easy to start with, but if you stick to it - IT WORKS. If it's not working, then you're doing something wrong.
Basically, an LDD diet requires a daily diet of approximately 500-750 calories per day, consisting of low carb, low fat and high protein nutrition. It is required for the diet to be low in fat as your body will utilise the LDD drops to source your fat needs from your body's fat stores.
This is how LDD works - by restricting the calories and fats in conjunction with taking the drops, LDD forces your body to use your stored fats as energy. This is how LDD works so quickly and producing incredible results. Because you're not just losing water like many other low-calorie diets, this effect is said to be long lasting and easy to maintain. The reason for a high protein diet is to prevent muscle loss and to ensure only fat is lost during your LDD course. See the table on the next page for the different LDD phases.
As we've already mentioned, LDD must be used in conjunction with a VLCD (Very low calorie diet) to see results. Of course, you will lose weight with just dieting alone, but the LDD prevents cravings and hunger whilst giving you all the energy you need. You don't need to exercise but a little will only help to speed up the results.
LDD Do's & Don'ts
- DO try to exercise where possible.
- DO drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- DO weight yourself before you start, and measure your waist.
- DO check your weight weekly.
- DO take a ‘before’ and ‘after’ photo to stay motivated.
- DO take a multivitamin supplement whilst using LDD.
- DO stick to the diet plan for the duration of the diet.
- DO try and avoid alcohol where possible.
- DO snack healthily between meals to avoid hunger.
- DO leave a 6 week gap between complete LDD cycles.
- DON’T forget your LDD drops
- DON‘T exceed ~500 calories per day
- DON’T add sugar or oils to meals
- DON’T use oily cosmetic products such as massage oil
- DON’T give up! Stick to the plan, and you’ll see results
The LDD Protocol
In order to see results with our LDD drops, you'll need to follow the diet plan, also known as an 'LDD protocol' as seen in the table below.
||20 Drops (1ml) 2 Times Daily
||2500 - 3000 Calories
||20 Drops (1ml) 2 Times Daily
- No Sugar
- High Protein such as chicken, turkey & fish
- Eat plenty of leafy vegetables
- No Starchy Foods
||Calorie intake should be gradually increased up to 800 (for Women) &1000 (for Men)
Can you take while on.....
I'm on medication re a TIA that I had last year. Can I take these with my meds*
by Kate B
I bought hcg from the states and have been doing the diet for 2 weeks but ran out. Got these ldd drops theyre exactly the same*
does it help
by Liam Harris
has anyone used this on medication?*