Evolution Slimming Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract contains the recommended 50% CGA (chlorogenic acid) which can aid fat burning & weight loss.
It's our most powerful green coffee bean supplement and is clinically proven to help burn fat and reduce weight and is simply unmatched in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Why choose this green coffee bean for weight loss?
- 50% Chlorogenic Acid (90mg per pill)
- The only brand of clinically proven green coffee bean extract
- Svetol® is recommended by Dr Oz
- Official Svetol® branded Green Coffee Bean
- Virtually caffeine free (less than 2%) & is made from decaffeinated beans
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Wheat, nut, soy and gluten free & certified kosher
- Genuine, official certified brand
What is Svetol®?
Evolution Slimming Svetol® is 100% genuine & authorised natural, clinically proven weight loss supplement.
In a recent study, after 60 days of use participants experienced an average weight loss of 5kg (11lbs).
Leveraging the research and experience of Naturex, Svetol® harnesses the benefits of coffee, in a plant concentrate, and provides proven effectiveness for Slimming and Beauty.
Svetol® is a natural plant extract of decaffeinated green coffee rich in active components.
- Obtained from unroasted coffee beans of the Robusta variety (Coffea canephora robusta Pierre), Svetol® possesses a unique composition whose effectiveness has been clinically proven.
- Svetol®'s specific composition has been studied in detail. Study results demonstrate the presence of accrued Chlorogenic acids.
- Chlorogenic acids are present in a variety of foods that are consumed daily.
The benefits of Chlorogenic acids on our health have been demonstrated in numerous scientific studies.
A study by Richelle et al. not only confirms the anti-oxidant power of Chlorogenic acids from coffee, but also shows that the anti-oxidant power of coffee is approximately twice that of chocolate beverages. The works of Bandyopadhyay et al. and Jiang et al. equally confirm the benefits of Chlorogenic acids on health.
Svetol® is rich in Chlorogenic acids. A 400 mg dose of Svetol® corresponds to the equivalent of 3 to 6 cups of coffee (depending on the quality of the coffee and the method of preparation). However, Chlorogenic acids are not the only active components in Svetol®. Svetol® also contains caffeic acid, well known for its anti-oxidant power. Studies carried out by Naturex have demonstrated the significant anti-oxidant power of caffeic acid, notably by limiting lipid oxidation in the liver.
Svetol® has a particularly unique composition that guarantees the absence of certain molecules found in coffee which, the scientific world agrees, have potentially harmful effects on health, especially in high doses. For this reason, Svetol® is guaranteed free of cafestol and kahweol and contains less caffeine than a quarter of a cup of coffee.
Green Coffee Bean Has Clinincally Proven Weight Loss Properties
Svetol®'s slimming action was demonstrated in a study carried out on 50 subjects.
The combination of a high calorie diet, lack of physical activity, and a slow metabolism leads to weight gain. In this case, the body fails to burn off a sufficient number of calories to regulate weight.
A recent clinical study (published in a French scientific review, Phytothérapie) carried out on 50 subjects between 19 and 75 years of age, demonstrated Svetol®'s Slimming Action thanks to its “fat-burning” effect. Over the course of 60 days, two groups of volunteers, all with a BMI (Body Mass Index) over 25, were observed. The first group was given 400 mg of Svetol® daily, while the second group received a placebo.
- After 60 days of supplementation, participants who received Svetol® had lost 5.7% of their initial weight
- An average weight loss of 5 kg or 11 lbs.
Pure Green Coffee Bean Reviews & Customer Comments
Green coffee and raspberry ketone
by Andrea Thompson
I have already the raspberry ketone and waiting for the delivery of green coffee extract. Can these be taken together ? If so do you take one of each with breakfast and lunch? STAFF EDIT: Yes, we suggest taking them together at the same time - one with breakfast and one with lunch.*
prenderlo per sempre?
by Maria Motta
Una volta dimagrita bisogna prenderlo ancora per non ingrassare?*