Whether you're celebrating pancake day in true health-nut style or you're looking for a healthy alternative to your flour and eggs morning stack, try this simple protein packed pancake recipe for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
With muscle building whey protein, BCAAs and glutamine, EvoSport 100% Whey Protein powder makes a nutritious alternative to flour in pancakes.
By substituting the flour in your pancakes for a protein powder, you're reducing the carb content (EvoSport 100% Whey is just 4.1g carb per scoop!) and increasing the protein which should help you to feel fuller for longer.
This recipe is ideal fuel for a pre-workout meal, or as a post-workout treat to help boost your protein intake.
Protein Pancake Recipe Ingredients
These protein pancakes are easy to make and you'll only need a few ingredients and 5 minutes to mix it together.
- EvoSport 100% Whey Protein (Vanilla is best, but you might like to try chocolate or banana flavours as a variation)
- Two large eggs
- Two bananas
- 100ml of milk (or almond milk)
- Butter or coconut oil to fry
How to Make Protein Pancakes
- Mix together the protein powder, eggs, bananas and milk in a bowl to form a thick batter. Using a blender will produce a smoother batter.
- Heat a saucepan on medium/high and melt the butter or coconut oil
- Add a dollop of the batter and reduce the heat to low/medium to prevent burning
- Flip the pancake and cook both sides
- Repeat and stack until the mixture is all used
We'd recommend topping with a sugar free syrup, blueberries, strawberries, flaked almonds, peanut butter or almond butter to make them extra tasty!
Benefits of EvoSport Pure Whey Protein Powder
- 29g of protein per serving with just 3.9g of carbs supporting lean muscle gains
- 1.8g of L-Glutamine per serving for optimum muscle recovery plus 2g of BCAAs
- High protein whey powder with no added sugar, made in the UK with free delivery available
EvoSport's delicious tasting 100% Pure Whey protein powder designed to support weight loss & muscle growth is available in 6 delicious flavours:
- Dark Cherry
With no added sugar and less than 5g of carbohydrates per serving, EvoSport 100% Pure Whey Protein is a fantastic choice for those looking to maintain a lean physique whilst maximising muscle gains.
|EvoSport 100% Whey Powder Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: One Scoop (Approx. 39g)
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||3g
|of which sugars||3.2g||8.9g|
|Amino Acid Breakdown
Ingredients: Whey Protein Blend (Milk) (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Flavouring, Colourings, Stabilisers, Sweetener: Sucralose.
Nutritional values may vary slightly between flavours.
Allergen warning: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May also contain: gluten, nuts, egg and peanuts.