Just one capsule per day is equal to drinking 8 glasses of juice - without the sugar, preservatives or colours.
You probably recognise this superfruit from your local supermarket – but did you know the huge health benefits it contains?
Many people are often put off by the amount of preparation required to eat the fruit, but now you can consume all the goodness of Pomegranates in easy to swallow capsules.
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) is a shrub or small tree whose bark, root, stem, leaf, flower, fruit and seed have been traditionally used for internal ailments by many cultures.
The name "pomegranate" is derived from the Latin pomum granatum (apple with many seeds). Native to the region from Iran to northern India, pomegranate trees have been cultivated throughout the Mediterranean, Africa and Europe since ancient times, and later, in many other regions of the world including the United States and Asia.
Pomegranate fruit contains about 80% water and 16% sugar. Pomegranate juice is a source of potassium, vitamin C, small amounts of other nutrients, and is rich in antioxidant polyphenols. Typically pomegranate juice contains 0.2% to 1.0% polyphenols — more than blueberry, cranberry, green tea or red wine. In fact, commercial pomegranate juice has three times the antioxidant activity of green tea or red wine. The polyphenols include a variety of compounds including types of anthocyanidins and tannins. There is particular interest in the biologic activity of the tannins, such as punicalagin, ellagic acid, and gallagic acid.
Pomegranate capsules are also rich in vitamins A, C, E, and iron which all help to keep the body in optimum health
Benefits of Pomegrante Juice
An antioxidant that can help to neutralise free radical enzymes which damage cells and cause disease. Through history pomegranate fruit has been hailed as the food which can protect the heart. The pomegranate fruit is one of the most potent antioxidants there is, it is thought to be up to twice as strong as green tea!
An antioxidant it has the ability to lower cholesterol levels, as it helps prevent oxidation of the cells. It can also help reduce LDL 'bad' cholesterol which causes hardening of the arteries, which then can lead to heart disease.
- The pomegranate is a strong antioxidant.
- Pomegranate is full of vitamins and minerals which help keep the body in optimum health.
- Pomegranate contains Ellagic Acid.
Why choose Evolution Slimming Pomegranate Superfood Fruit Tablets?
- Pomegranate Juice concentrate 6000mg in a massive 6000mg dose.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate 6000mg is high in dietary polyphenols.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate 6000mg is high in Ellagic Acid.
- Ours contains 40% Ellagic Acid per tablet , that's 8x more than an average sized glass of juice.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate 6000mg more convenient than standard Juice and no added sugar.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate 6000mg are suitable for vegetarians.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate 6000mg are manufactured from the finest quality Standardised Extract in the UK.